Client Service Representative / Scheduler
KBF by Audi Contractors Ashburn, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 to $22 Hourly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental,
KBF by Audi, an industry leader in kitchen, bath, and flooring design and construction, is currently seeking a highly motivated and reliable Client Service Representative / Scheduler to join our rapidly growing team. If you would like to work in a great environment that rewards innovation, outstanding customer service, and technical skills, apply with us today.
- Client information intake and establishment in double entry data system. (Shared File/QuickBooks)
- Maintains company databases to reflect any past and present client information.
- Schedules and coordinates events, meetings, programs, and activities as directed.
- Setting up client appointments via phone and email in accordance with company policy.
- Assist in scheduling design center visits in accordance with current Covid-19 Policy and designer availability.
- Greeting showroom visitors and directing them as needed. (Providing beverages, showroom tours, introduction to designer for proposal or sales)
- Answering all incoming calls; screening phone calls to redirect appropriately, take messages, etc.
- Always keeping the showroom clean (taking the trash out, maintain beverage stock, bathrooms etc.)
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Receive deliveries; sort and distribute incoming mail.
- Assist in taking client payments and entering them it into the system.
- Admin and clerical support including mailing, printing, and scanning document
- Take meeting notes at all staff meetings & distribute to staff as needed.
- Prioritize workflow, take responsibility for responding and resolving issues as appropriate, and assist internal parties as needed.
- Runs various errands
- Assist in lifting and transporting supplies and other equipment weighing up to 30 lbs. if needed
Requirements of Position:
- Minimum 2 years in an office working environment
- High school degree or equivalent necessary
- Proficiency with MS Office; Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Proficiency with QuickBooks (strongly preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- Hourly Pay
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Paid time off
To apply, submit a resume in Word or PDF format showing the details of your professional experiences and trade skills. Please include your address, phone number and email. Previous employer references are preferred. No phone calls please.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour
KBF by Audi Contractors
44710 Cape CourtAshburn, VA
BusinessView all jobs at KBF by Audi Contractors