Audit & Advisory Services Senior Associate
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
KBF is built differently. With an entrepreneurial mindset combined with industry-leading expertise, KBF is a trusted partner and recognized leader in Audit & Advisory Services.
Since day one, our growth has been rapid, requiring exceptional professionals that bring both technical expertise and strategic vision to the table. Our culture combines the energy and flexibility of a start-up with the opportunity to develop and advance a career based on your strengths and interests.
KBF is currently seeking a Senior Associate to join our Audit & Advisory Services team.
The KBF Audit & Advisory Services team provides professionals with the opportunity to work on a variety of projects throughout the year to help build invaluable skills and experience. The group's collaborative, fast-paced, and dynamic environment offers employees the opportunity to work with both high-caliber team members and top-tier clients while maintaining a small-firm atmosphere.
- Execute the day-to-day activities of audit engagements and support the execution of a high-quality audit
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships and ensure the efficient information flow from the client to the audit team
- Proactively manage project deadlines to ensure delivery of work products based on client expectations and deadlines
- Help develop and supervise Audit Associates and Interns on engagements by providing coaching, timely feedback, and reviewing their audit documentation
- Openly communicate with partners, managers, and teams about the status, timeline, issues, and progress of projects, tasks, and associated budgets
- Stay current on changes within the profession and business environment
- Exemplify KBF values
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university is required
- Must have completed the necessary academic credit hours to sit for the CPA exam
- Minimum two years of audit experience in an associate-level position (or equivalent experience)
- Motivated, quick learner with strong communication skills and demonstrated professionalism
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
Irvine, CA | Lake Oswego, OR | Las Vegas, NV| San Diego, CA | Seattle, WA | Remote, USA
KBF CPAS LLP
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at KBF CPAS LLP