Mechanical Design Engineer
KB Search Team Fort Wayne, IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Mechanical Engineer for an ever-growing company that builds quality industrial production equipment for the electric motor and generator industry. Our Client is a world leader in the field of specialist equipment and is heavily involved with the world’s leading motor manufacturers. The company has multiple facilities around the world to provide custom, automated solutions for an ever-growing market. The custom solutions provide an opportunity to grow in knowledge and broaden the technology of current motor manufacturers. This opportunity exposes its team member to the top motor manufacturing facilities in the world and comes with many opportunities to travel alongside the machines and systems.
- Work with sales and management to design standard and custom machines and systems.
- Designs are needed on a spectrum of tooling for previously built systems to fully automated systems.
- Opportunity to manage a project and be the lead engineer to see your creativity come to life.
- Work with assembly, controls engineer, and upper management to design and support a solution.
- Be involved with the development and future growth in technology.
- Design and integrate with modern manufacturing processes.
- Fundamental knowledge of mechanical design
- Knowledge of current machine standards
- Hydraulic, pneumatic, and servo experience
- Proficient in Solidworks 3D Software
- Proficient in Autocad
No relocation assistance - looking for a local, commutable candidate. Addition to staff.
KB Search TeamWhy Work Here?
Great benefits and culture!
AddressFort Wayne, IN