KB Global Inc Pompano Beach, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
IT is not about the technology, IT is about the people. We provide enterprise-level Professional and Managed IT solutions to small and medium size enterprises in South Florida. We are growing and looking for the best of best to join our IT Services team.
The Systems Engineer II must have a “Customer First” attitude and be prepared to do whatever IT takes. SEII must demonstrate the ability to show skills and experience in Network/Server Infrastructure, Network Security, and Virtualization. The SEII will be focused on client and in-house project implementations as well as Level 3 / 4 support to junior team members.
Design, deploy, and manage entire IT infrastructures for multiple clients
Manage Firewall and Cyber Security initiatives for multiple clients
Create and maintain meticulous documentation for multiple clients
Create and maintain policies and procedures
Travel to client sites and data centers
Create and maintain best practices
5 years network administration experience
5 years operating systems experience (Windows, and/or Unix or Linux)
3 years virtualization (VMWare) experience
3 years SonicWALL advanced administration experience
1 year AWS Management
One of the following industry certifications or equivalent technical work experience: MCSA/MCSE Windows Server 2003 or above, SonciWALL:CCSA, VMware Certified Professional (VCP) Amazon Web Services S3 Management
- Avaya IP Office, Mitel MCD, Shoretel, or Cisco Call Manager administration a plus
- Successful experience designing, installing and supporting networks in multiple environments for multiple clients.
- Strong proficiency in configuring, deploying and troubleshooting all of the following networking services: HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP, VPNs, VLANs, VIPs, ACLs, Routing, Switching.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrated experience implementing IT projects.
- Strong computer analysis and diagnostic skills with the ability to implement quick and effective solutions to network problems.
- Proven dedication to enabling continuous operations.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills, conducive to team development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- valid and clean drivers’ license.
You will enjoy:
A relaxed yet challenging atmosphere
Competitive compensation packages
Benefit packages including medical, dental, vision, and more
Non-stop training and learning opportunities
Business casual dress code
Sky is the limit for growth
KB Global Inc
AddressPompano Beach, FL
TechnologyView all jobs at KB Global Inc