Part Time hours!
Responsibilities and Duties include but are not limited to the following:
Provide excellent customer service:
Ensure customers receive prompt, efficient and courteous attention.
Maintain a professional appearance, orderly work environment and friendly disposition by greeting others.
Resolve any customer complaints in a friendly and courteous manner. Notify the designated manager of all serious complaints or incidents.
Practice and promote teamwork continuously. Set a good personal example of attitude and performance.
- Inspect the fence line for indications of unauthorized entry or potential security risks.
- Insure the offices, auction building and grounds are secured at established times. Note any security, safety or fire hazards.
- Watch and report irregularities, such as fire hazards, leaking water pipes, and security doors left unlocked.
- Secure gates at established times and patrol auction property. Check for unlocked doors. Maintain radio contact with the main gate.
- Warn violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking, or carrying forbidden articles, and apprehends or expels miscreants.
- Sounds alarm or call police or fire department by telephone in case of fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Permits authorized persons to enter properly. Observes departing personnel to guard against theft of company property.
- Recommend new customer services and procedures to the designated manager.
Monitor all working area conditions and equipment to ensure they are within corporate standards for cleanliness, proper maintenance and safety. Promptly notify Lot Manager and designated manager of all breakdowns and maintenance needs.
Ensure all area conditions do not threaten the safety of employees or customers. Respond to employee and customer accidents, injuries and loss or damage to property by promptly reporting incidents to management and follow proper procedures. Report all incidents to designated manager immediately. Practice proper loss prevention and reaction procedures.
Ensure proper follow-through on directives, bulletins and schedules from the designated manager or other auction and corporate sources. Maintain a good flow of communication with other auction personnel.
Account for and identify all keys, codes or other safety/security information.
Maintain a current list of emergency and management telephone numbers.
Educational Requirements and Qualifications:
High School Diploma or GED required.
One (1) to three (3) years of security experience preferred.
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) Certification required.
Must have the ability to work various shifts, weekends and/or nights.
Effective customer relations, communication and interpersonal skills required.
Ability to understand and adhere to Company policies in all areas is required.
Must be qualified to operate a motor vehicle and possess a valid driver's license.
Promote and practice company Core Values.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
The physical activity requirements of the position are from Light to Medium Physical Work.
Visual acuity requirements include color, depth perception and field of vision comparable to definitions for Clerical, Administrative, Machine Operators (including inspection) positions.
Constant - standing, watching, listening, sitting, walking
Frequent - walking, talking, reaching, feeling, grasping, kneeling, stooping, crouching
Occasional - pushing, pulling, lifting
Potential - running, jumping, yelling, or other rapid or forceful movement in emergency situations
This position is subject to both inside and outside environmental working conditions, including temperature changes, outside weather conditions, slightly elevated ambient noise levels, and minor atmospheric conditions affecting skin or respiratory systems, such as fumes, odors and dusts associated with internal and external service station/convenience food and petroleum dispensing operations.
Note: This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by incumbents in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instruction or duties requested by an authorized person. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills or abilities.
#CBBenefits: Be healthy, be prepared, save for tomorrow. Take a closer look at our benefits here.