Customer Service Representative
- $17 to $20 Hourly
Our team is looking for a Customer Service Representative to help serve a well-loved retail counter. This position requires individuals who are able to work with a diverse community of customers with respect and compassion. Successful candidates will have an enthusiastic outlook and willingness to learn about Hong Kong and Taiwanese cuisine and Cantonese language and culture.
Base pay is $16.75/hr, with an average of $3.50/hr in tips for a total of $20.25/hr on average.
- Process customer payments on POS system
- Handle cash and card transactions
- Retrieve hot food from dim sum steamer
- General cleaning and sanitizing of surfaces
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanour
- Ability to speak Cantonese/Mandarin is an asset
- Ability to read Chinese is an asset
- Previous experience in customer service or other related fields is an asset
When you are looking for something to share with your grandma for a nice lunch, we have a couple hot bao ready for you. When you need to pick up some classics for your weekly tradition of family dim sum, our easy-to-prepare dumplings are just the right addition. And if you are trying to get in touch with your roots through the medium of food, we can help you find just the right way to reconnect. Kam Wai is family-owned and operated and we know the importance of sharing good food together. Through our retail, wholesale and catering services we aim to provide great dim sum, affordably, to a community we cherish.
Kam Wai Dim Sum is located on the ancestral, traditional and unceded territory of the Musqueam, Squamish and Tsleil-Waututh First Nations. We believe Black, Indigenous, and LGBTQ2S communities are important and are vital in their contributions to Chinatown's culture, to Vancouver, and to our society at large, and we expressly welcome members of these communities as part of our family.
KAM WAI 882 BAKERY & FOODS 2007 LTD.
249 E Pender StVancouver, BC
Get fresh Customer Service Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.