Project Management Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
KAIROS, Inc is searching for an energetic, experienced, and highly motivated Senior Level Project Management Specialist, to join our team. This role will require you to analyze and coordinate the schedule, timeline, procurement, staffing and budget of the strategic and integrated Project Management support SOW paragraphs.
Established in July 2013, KAIROS, Inc. is a growing Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) providing full life cycle Cybersecurity, Program Management, Systems Engineering, and Training and Education services focused on optimizing customers’ program performance and mission through proven methodologies and ethical practices. Our headquarters is in California, MD near Naval Air Station Patuxent River. We also have divisions in Dahlgren and Virginia Beach, VA.
- Lead and guide the work of all project support staff, serve as a point of contact for this functional area for designated leaders within the CI&IDS Division.
- Interact collaboratively with other functional area leads to provide overall strategic perspectives.
- Perform more complex analytical and evaluative work requiring a comprehensive knowledge of the Project Management body of knowledge and how to tailor processes and tools for technical projects.
- Assist with establishing project objectives and collecting, organizing, and interpreting project requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Demonstrated ability to work with large and diverse teams.
- Ability to effectively provide guidance, direction, and supervision in Project Management support.
- Demonstrated ability to initiate and plan projects and generate deliverables, processes, direct execution, and collaborate with customers and staff.
- Strong customer relations, analytics, documentation skills.
- Self-starter, highly motivated, strong work ethic with a commitment to quality.
- Microsoft office quite proficiency.
- Ability to work within a challenging, fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task and meet competing, deliverable deadlines
- Detail oriented
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to provide clear status and/or communicate issues
- Ability to adapt to evolving technology
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, technical, business, computer science, IT, or a related discipline, required
- Active Project Management Professional (PMP) certification, required
- Ten (10) years of related experience supporting project management
- At least five (5) years of supervisory experience.
Clearance: This position is subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. This position requires an ACTIVE Secret Security Clearance.
KAIROS, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, ancestry, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
As required by Executive Order 14042, Federal contractor employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by January 4, 2022. KAIROS requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Newly hired employees must be fully vaccinated prior to their employment start date. KAIROS will provide reasonable accommodation to those with an approved exemption prior to starting employment as long as it does not create an undue hardship for KAIROS and/or does not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of the employee or others in the workplace.
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at KAIROS Inc