OCONUS Field Service Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
KAIROS, Inc is searching for an energetic, experienced, and highly motivated Field Service Representative (FSR), to join our team.
Established in July 2013, KAIROS, Inc. is a growing Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) providing full life cycle Cybersecurity, Program Management, Systems Engineering, and Training and Education services focused on optimizing customers’ program performance and mission through proven methodologies and ethical practices. Our headquarters is in California, MD near Naval Air Station Patuxent River. We have many other locations across the country.
The FSR provides technical support, repair services, training and communications detailed inspections for C5ISR systems installed on military vehicles. This includes electrical work as well as mechanical work in the realm of additive manufacturing.
This position is a 1-year minimum commitment (consists of two 6-month deployments) located OCONUS in potentially high-risk environments.
- Operations and Maintenance of the 3D printer (printer training will be provided)
- Printing and post processing of prototype and functional end use parts
- Installation and repair of functional end use parts
- Installation, troubleshooting, repair, and replacement of military C5ISR equipment on the Family of Special Operations Vehicles (FOSOV)
- This includes radios, power supplies, antennas, and user displays
- Cable fabrication and installation
Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of how communication systems work
- Knowledge of troubleshooting communication systems
- Knowledge of communication system test equipment and their use
- OCCUMED certification desired
- Strong customer relations, analytics, documentation skills.
- Self-starter, highly motivated, strong work ethic with a commitment to quality.
- Microsoft office suite proficiency.
- Ability to work within a challenging, fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task and meet competing, deliverable deadlines
- Detail oriented
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to provide clear status and/or communicate issues
- Ability to adapt to evolving technology
Education and Experience:
- High School/GED required.
- Experience operating, troubleshooting, repairing, and testing military communication systems.
- Experience installing and troubleshooting electronics equipment in vehicles, desired.
- Military experience, desired.
Clearance: This position is subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. This position requires an ACTIVE Secret Security Clearance.
KAIROS, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, ancestry, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
KAIROS offers our employees a comprehensive benefits package consisting of:
- Medical Coverage
- Employer Paid Dental, Vision, Life/AD&D, STD/LTD insurance
- Certification reimbursement program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Community outreach events through our KAIROS Kares group
To learn more about our organization be sure to check out our website, https://www.kairosinc.net/
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at KAIROS Inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?