Management Analyst, Junior
- Posted: over a month ago
KAIROS, Inc is searching for an energetic, experienced, and highly motivated Management Analyst, Junior, to join our team.
Established in July 2013, KAIROS, Inc. is a growing Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) providing full life cycle Cybersecurity, Program Management, Systems Engineering, and Training and Education services focused on optimizing customers’ program performance and mission through proven methodologies and ethical practices. Our headquarters is in California, MD near Naval Air Station Patuxent River. We also have divisions in Dahlgren and Virginia Beach, VA.
Management Analyst Projects: Candidate will perform full life cycle program management in the areas of initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, and controlling. Candidate will interface with GPLs and Government client organizations to coordinate and complete all project processes from requirements through delivery.
Management Analyst Post Award Contracts: Candidate will perform post-award service contract management support in the areas of monitoring, executing, and controlling. Candidate will interface with COR/ACOR to track and maintain history of project funding obligated, draft documentation per prescribed DoD, Command and Contracting Activity formats and standards for procurement (large and small purchase), maintain files, and coordinate meetings.
- Translating technical requirements into acquisition documentation within prescribed formats and standards considering systems requirements and constraints.
- Support IPT activities, and produce detailed reports used by the team and management.
- Tailor standard tools to best support specific project reporting, continuous analysis, complex problem-solving, and rebalance requirements throughout the duration of assigned projects.
- Status reporting, continuous analysis, complex problem-solving, and developing recommendations to improve efficiency and performance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work with large and diverse teams.
- Ability to effectively provide guidance, direction, and supervision in acquisition.
- Demonstrated ability to initiate and plan projects and generate deliverables, processes, direct execution, and collaborate with customers and staff.
- Strong customer relations, analytics, documentation skills.
- Self-starter, highly motivated, strong work ethic with a commitment to quality.
- Microsoft office quite proficiency.
- Ability to work within a challenging, fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task and meet competing, deliverable deadlines
- Detail oriented
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to provide clear status and/or communicate issues
- Ability to adapt to evolving technology
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering, technical, business, or other related discipline, required.
- At least one (1) or more years of related experience.
Clearance: This position is subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. This position requires an ACTIVE Secret Security Clearance.
KAIROS, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, ancestry, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
As required by Executive Order 14042, Federal contractor employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by January 4, 2022. KAIROS requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Newly hired employees must be fully vaccinated prior to their employment start date. KAIROS will provide reasonable accommodation to those with an approved exemption prior to starting employment as long as it does not create an undue hardship for KAIROS and/or does not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of the employee or others in the workplace.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at KAIROS Inc