Field Applications Engineer - Hawaii
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
KAI Partners, Inc.
KAI Partners is sourcing a Field Applications Engineer in the renewable space for the fastest growing microinverter company in the world!
GET READY FOR THE FUTURE OF ENERGY
Our Client has been using the innovation that made them the world leader in microinverter technology to transform energy generation and management forever.
They are one of the fastest growing and most dynamic Energy Systems Companies in the world. By combining the power of solar energy and the proven advantages of communications technology, Our Client makes solar power systems productive, reliable, smart and safe. Their microinverter system is profoundly changing the way solar systems function, and as a result, changing the solar industry itself.
As they continue their exciting growth, they are building teams with highly talented individual contributors and leaders who design, develop, and manufacture next generation energy technologies. Their work environment is fast-paced, fun, and full of exciting new projects.
They are seeking a Field Applications Engineer to be a member of their technical sales team responsible for pre-sales technical support, installer ramp with their new Ensemble technology and new product field deployments.
- Support the Sales Organization with Product’s Technical Expertise
- Provide clear Customer Technical Requirements feedback to Product Management and Product Development Teams.
- Execute customer-facing Technical Product Adoption programs.
- Execute customer-facing New Product Introduction (NPI) field activities.
- Develop and deliver documentation such as: design guides, line diagrams, standard BOMs, technical briefs, best practices and training.
- Engage in specialized System Designs support activities.
- Coordinate and execute field testing and feedback collection for new hardware and software.
- Close cooperation and alignment with Customer Support and Field Services to deliver a best-in-class Customer Support Experience.
- BS in Engineering, Licensed Master Electrician
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) license in any jurisdiction a plus
- NABCEP certification a plus
- Practical and hands-on experience and expertise with distributed solar electric, energy storage and energy management applications
- 2+ years working for a company developing and delivering products and system solutions
- 2+ years of exposure to design, engineering, and construction of residential solar electric and energy storage systems
- Detailed understanding of PV and energy storage system performance and economic modeling
- Strong expertise, knowledge and hands-on skills troubleshooting electrical systems and data networks using tools such as multi-meters, power quality analyzers, data acquisition etc.
- Strong knowledge of NEC and system regulatory codes for PV and energy storage installations, including but not limited to the NFPA 70: National Electrical Code, PV Power System installation, IEEE1547, UL1741 and Rule 21 for the interconnection of distributed resources with power systems
- Experience in the use and implementation of inverters/converters, DC & AC systems and component interconnection methods between PV and energy storage systems and the grid including advanced grid functions
- Ability and willingness to travel locally, domestically and at times internationally as needed.
- Experience working remotely with strong self-management and interpersonal skills and proven record of establishing and maintaining working relationships with customers, peers and managers
KAI Partners, Inc.
KAI Partners is a growing technology and organizational development consulting services firm based in northern California. In partnership with our clients, we plan, develop, and implement business and automation systems that strengthen core internal environments. We collaboratively develop organizational change strategies and tactics with clients to help them realize their desired business outcomes. By providing a full range of services, we enable government and private industry to maximize internal efficiencies and corporate effectiveness. Our principals bring over 100 years of experience working within and consulting to public and private sector organizations.
KAI Partners, Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at KAI Partners, Inc.