We are recruiting for a Digital Graphic Designer for a growing e-commerce company in Doral. This role includes gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools, such as Sketch, Invision, Photoshop, Visual Design.
This position supports the Company by performing the following duties:
· Design and execute compelling assets for social media, emails, digital advertisements, websites, videos, landing pages, deck presentations, and various other digital graphic design needs.
· Improving existing graphics and images for websites or videos
· Comply with brand requirements.
· Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts for digital marketing efforts.
· Participate in creative meetings and come prepared to discuss challenges and possible solutions
· Monitor developments in the digital industry, keeping up to date on the latest creative trends
· Build HTML5 banners for digital media buys
· Create visual assets for social media and display advertisements
· Edit photography and incorporate them into social media projects and presentations
· Create animations and video for social media
· Collaborate with the account team to concept original ideas for ongoing client projects
· Manage multiple graphic design projects within deadlines
· Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
· Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
· Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
· Build page navigation buttons and search fields
· Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
· Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
· Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
· Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
· Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
· Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Expert in retouching, photo manipulation, and composite skills
· Experience in animation, illustration, storyboard development
· Strong in digital file organization
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work and manage multiple projects independently
· Strong organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail and ability to meet aggressive deadlines
· Self-Starter, motivated, ability to work independently
· Embraces work with a sense of urgency and persistence
· Takes initiative, is solution oriented and follows through on projects/requests until there is resolution
· Builds positive working relationships with internal colleagues
· Professional style of verbal and written communication
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
· High school diploma or GED; at least 3 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
· Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis.
· A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
· 3-5 years Graphic Design experience with an emphasis on digital
· Expert with Adobe Creative Suite
· HTML experience
· Must understand the nuances of digital design