KADCON Corporation is seeking a Construction Superintendent to provide on-site leadership and be the face of the company in the field. The superintendent candidate will ensure that safety policies are enforced, maintain KADCON’s standards for quality, coordinate all trade professionals, proactively solve challenges and mitigate unnecessary costs. The candidate must be able to effectively communicate with all stakeholders on the project from Subcontractors to Clients. The superintendent candidate must be able to effectively plan out his/her project to proactively identify/address challenges, achieve milestones, deliver the project on time and avoid unnecessary cost overruns. The successful candidate will have exceptional organizational and time management skills.
KADCON seeking Superintendents who bring a positive, solution based attitude every day. Candidates should be forward thinking, have ideas on future improvements and be willing to embrace technology as a part of growth.
The following lists the core responsibilities of the Superintendent:
· Enforce all company, federal, state and local safety regulations
· Ensure all work is performed to KADCON’s quality standards
· Coordinate and schedule all trades/subcontractors on the project
· Build and update all look ahead schedules on the project
· Coordinate with client representatives
· Proactively identify and provide solutions for project challenges
· Create, organize and manage punchlists
· Communicate all information to the project team
· Schedule and/or coordinate all required inspections
· Provide daily reports for the project
· Post/Maintain as-built documents
· Manage staff for self performed work
· Maintain a professional appearance at all times
· Must have 12 to 18 years of experience in construction management as a Superintendent
· Read and understand all construction documents
· Knowledge of all aspects of the construction industry including, but not limited to industry standards for all trades, equipment, methods, etc.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
· High School diploma or equivalent (College Degree Preferred)
· Valid Driver’s license
· Excellent Communication Skills
If you meet the required qualifications and believe you would fit well into our team, please apply.
· Cover letter
· Resume and work history
· Salary requirements