Leading Automotive Seals Manufacturer seeking Engineering Project Manager to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Possesses, understands and applies knowledge and experience in the full life-cycle project management of multiple large multi-discipline projects from proposal conception to commissioning and close-out.
- Effectively track and stabilize projects, implement solutions for obstacles and anticipate customer needs in order to complete complex assignments.
- Lead in training and assisting customers with the creation, design configuration, validation, installation, commissioning and operation
- Lead in assigning, completing and implementing work within agreed upon scope, schedule and budget to a high level of quality and safety.
- Lead others to create and finalize customer approved functional design specifications for projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Required Qualifications B.S. In Engineering or relevant discipline 6+ years of project management experience
- Willing to travel
- Strong writing, documentation, and speaking skills
- Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment