Senior Product Manager
K4Connect Raleigh, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
K4Connect is looking for a mid-level Senior Product Management professional to help define and drive the product roadmap for our flagship product: K4Community. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams including development, sales, customer success, support and product marketing with a mission to drive optimal value for our clients. This product manager will lead the development of our products used by the staff and caregivers in senior living, looking for ways to make their jobs easier and more efficient. It is a critical role in the realization of our mission of “serving the underserved”. We love the work we do and think you will, too!
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting market research through customer conversations and stakeholder input.
- Translating market research into prioritized features for your engineering team.
- Collaborating with development and UX teams on solutions for our market.
- Defining and delivering a product roadmap.
- Defining measurable success criteria for features, and analyzing user and market data to drive decision making and continuous improvement.
- Explaining the importance of features to development and executives.
- 5+ years as a product manager (high growth and/or Saas company preferred)
- Demonstrated proficiency developing product roadmaps
- Experience in shipping, maintaining, sun setting (if applicable) features
- Experience delivering web-based, mobile and/or hardware products
- Experience gathering user input and problems to be solved
- Experience creating low fidelity mock-ups
- Technical proficiency enabling teaming with engineers to make key product decisions
- Expertise with Agile development methodologies
- Ability to drive consensus within a high paced startup environment
- Creative and innovative; willing to give new ideas a try!
- Experience with Scrum
- Experience with senior living or healthcare industry
- Experience with dashboards, roles and permissions
- Experience mentoring other product management professionals
K4Connect is on a mission to leverage technology to empower older adults and individuals living with disabilities to live simpler, healthier and happier lives. It all starts with our patented technology management and delivery platform, one of the most advanced in the burgeoning IoT market which delivers the latest in home automation, connected wellness, social services and content management to those who value it the most. Our products enable smarter living environments and healthier lives while fostering family and community engagement. Learn more at www.k4connect.com.
What We Offer:
- Hybrid Work Schedule (Office and Home)
- Competitive Compensation Package (Salary + Stock)
- Quality Healthcare Options for Medical (PPO & HSA), Dental, and Vision (company subsidized)
- Company-Paid Life Insurance, AD&D, STD, LTD plans
- Vanguard 401k Plan for Retirement Savings
- Unlimited PTO, Paid Holidays, and Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Employee Lounge complete with games and a steady supply of snacks, coffee, and drinks (someday that will matter again!)
You’ll be part of a highly creative, open, and fun team all passionate about making a real difference in people’s lives. If any of this resonates with you, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
BusinessView all jobs at K4Connect