K44 Consulting LLC Atlanta, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Responsible for maintaining and growing the Georgia sales territories revenue year over year.
- Responsible for identifying new revenue opportunities by developing positive relationships with prospective clients.
- Identify and qualify new business opportunities.
- Make an average of 8 sales presentations per week using PowerPoint and other collateral material
- Attend local and national trade shows as needed representing the organization’s products and services.
- Make an average of 100 telephone calls per week to ensure that the average of 8 presentations per week is achieved.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university; or equivalent education/experience.
- Someone with a hunter mentality.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Strong telemarketing skills used in establishing set appointments for sales presentations.
- Minimum of 3 years of successful experience in an outside sales position.
- Strong skills with software programs such as Microsoft Office.
- Self-driven and results-oriented.
- Knowledge of the Building Materials/ Construction Industry a huge plus.
K44 Consulting LLC
BusinessView all jobs at K44 Consulting LLC