Power BI Developer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
K2Share is seeking a Power BI Developer to join our Federal Team with experience using the Microsoft Power stack (Power BI, Power Query, Power Apps, Power Automate). The Power BI Developer will collaborate directly with our federal clients throughout the development process to identify and refine requirements, develop wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes, obtain client feedback, and provide analysis and insights to allow the customer to make data-driven decisions. Learn more about K2Share at www.k2share.com.
- Define the client’s business needs through context and an understanding of the big picture
- Translate big picture ideas into highly specific technical requirements for tool development.
- Develop highly innovative solutions through automating complex, manual/semi-automated ETL processes.
- Build consumable Power BI reports and dashboards
- Maintain system documentation, develop job aids and SOPs, and provide end-user training and troubleshooting support.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 5 years of Microsoft Power stack experience
- 3 years of experience utilizing M and DAX to conduct data transformations and build complex KPIs and measures
- 3 years of experience building Power BI reports and dashboards with a strong design aesthetic
- Project management experience preferably within an Agile environment
- Client-facing experience preferably in a consulting environment
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision and contribute to a collaborative team environment.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience supporting US Government Federal clients.
- Knowledge of general cybersecurity concepts and terms.
- Knowledge of NIST Special Publications relating to cybersecurity risk management (i.e., SP 800-53).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Data Analysis, MIS, or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Technical Microsoft Power Certifications or the ability to obtain one within the first 90 days of employment.
- Must hold, or be eligible to obtain and maintain, a Federal Security Clearance.
Work Environment: This job operates in a home office environment and there will be used of standard office equipment such as computers and phones.
Physical Demands: The physical demands listed below are required to perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations can be made to help individuals with a disability to perform essential job functions. This position requires:
- Constant operation of a computer
- Frequent use of video calls and email communication to exchange accurate information.
Location: Remote, United States
You must be a United States citizen, be willing to take a drug test as part of the selection process and submit to a credit and background investigation as part of the selection process.
The US Government restricts access by Foreign Nationals to certain types of technology and technical data. Consequently, this posting is intended only for US citizens.
K2Share, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected Veteran status. K2Share offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training, and competitive compensation.
This job description does not serve as a list of complete job responsibilities. K2Share management has the right to change or alter this job description at any time without notice.
K2Share is a small veteran-owned company making a national impact through online education and cyber risk management.
TechnologyView all jobs at K2Share