Our client is a leading IT Solutions Company located in Sacramento, CA and they are in need of a Help Desk Support Level II or Technician. A qualified candidate would have both proven experience with technology and outstanding personal communication skills. You should enjoy building solutions that leverage technology to meet a client’s business needs.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with sales to provide pre- and post-sales support, including tasks such as discovery meetings, site visits, proposals and presentations, technical assessments, implementation, and ongoing technical account management.
- Deploying and managing Windows Servers and Active Directory
- Designing Local Area Networks
- Implementing and monitoring network security
- Optimizing and maintaining network software and hardware
- Building and deploying file servers and cloud computing solutions
- Configuring and deploying VOIP solutions
- Performing network infrastructure troubleshooting
- Manage Microsoft Exchange Server
- Telephone solutions
- Monitors alert systems and take appropriate action as per guidelines.
- Ability to use various messages in an event log to affect repairs.
- Receive escalated service requests requiring an enhanced response.
- New User On-boarding
Qualifications & Requirements
- Minimum of 4 years hands-on experience configuring, troubleshooting and repairing networking equipment, Windows servers and workstations, Exchange server and Active Directory
- 2-3 years of experience in a client-facing environment such as sales engineering
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and is comfortable working with clients at a business level to understand their current and historic issues regarding their business and technology
- Possesses strong organizational and time-management skills
- Experience writing proposals for and implementation of technical solutions to fulfill business needs
- Results-oriented, self-motivated, energetic, professional, reliable, and a team player
- Strong understanding of technology and business productivity systems
- Experience with RMM (remote monitoring and management) tool a plus
- Ability to problem solve at a high level, extraordinary customer service skills, strong multi-tasking, and organizational skills
- Sales training experience is a plus
- Having worked in an MSP environment is a major plus.
Ideal Qualifications (not required)
- CompTIA Net+ and/or CompTIA Security+
- MCSA (Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator/Solutions Associate) or MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer) MCITP Microsoft Certified IT Professional, MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert)
- CCNA or CCIE-Cisco certifications a real plus
Our client offers challenging work, career opportunities, a pleasant work environment, and ongoing training.
Whether you are a candidate seeking to locate a company to represent for the long haul, or you are a hiring manager for an organization searching for that 1 in a million, K2 Staffing is here to assist you. Utilizing our “high-tech, soft-touch” approach, we will successfully diagnose the needs and desires of both our clients and candidates, resulting in the perfect connection for years to come.
“To alter the landscape of the staffing world incorporating a high-tech, soft-touch approach, connecting corporations with people, resulting in opportunities that enhance and improve the lives of others.”
“Through positivity, desire, belief, and inspiration, we will be recognized as the new standard in the recruitment industry.”