Assignment Management Consultant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Assignment Management Consultant
K2 Corporate Mobility is an independent global mobility expert, providing comprehensive services to corporate clients relocating their employees. We manage and broker services through our global partner network and strive to be a true business partner – an extension of our clients’ HR function. We provide one accountable point of contact for HR teams and assignees throughout international relocations.
Headquartered in Guildford UK, K2 serves every location worldwide via our regional hubs located in North & South America, Europe, Scandinavia, Middle East, Africa, Asia and Australia. Managing a global network of over 1,000 specialist approved partners worldwide, K2 specializes in delivering an extraordinarily high standard of service on every assignment.
We’re independent, ambitious, entrepreneurial, diligent go-getters and we believe in delivering only the best for our customers. What sets us apart is our people. We employ the best and allow them to be the best they can be.
More information can be found at: www.k2corporatemobility.com.
The Assignment Management Consultant is responsible for outstanding professional service delivery to clients and their employees. This includes supporting with day to day, end to end program and process management; vendor coordination; data/system integrity and compliance; value add advisory services and impromptu projects.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Policies and Process: Review, record and consolidate all Global Mobility policies as necessary to align with organization, business and talent needs, review and streamline processes to ensure smoother flow of operations with regards to movement of talent between countries. Generate assignment letter based on the approved package.
- Vendor Management: Managing regional external relocation, tax, and immigration vendors, defining business requirements, and always ensuring adherence to contractual obligation.
- Mobility Tool: Use & leverage assignment management tool such as Assignment Pro to collate and keep the database of assignments, generate regular reports for management reporting and perform basic analysis on an ongoing basis in costs efficiency, move effectiveness and ROI to the company.
- Stakeholder Management: Act as the focal point of contact between various vendors and assignees. Support assignees proactively on general queries and support other functions for reports and information in the regional mobility space by effective means.
- Documentation: Ensure proper documentation for all stages of assignment lifecycle such as costs estimates, assignment letters, tax and for audit purposes.
- Compliance: Inputting and maintaining the accuracy of stored data and reporting in line with client and company guidelines. Uphold compliance, GDPR, and ISO principles and obligations, and certifications set forth by the company.
- Process: Proactively develop existing processes/transactions to enhance service and make proposed recommendations for change.
Qualifications and Skills
- Applicants must be legally able to work in the country in which they apply
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent experience
- At least 5-7 years of experience working in human resources with direct experience in global mobility and international relocation
- In depth experience of managing employee moves under different mobility provisions across countries will be added advantage
- Well-versed in mobility and HR operations with good work process in issues management
- Good understanding of mobility functional requirements including immigration, taxes, social security, logistics & cross border move management for global markets.
- Ability to think out of the box, exception resolutions using guiding principles and deliver with customer service approach yielding high quality outcomes
- Confident communication / interpersonal skills
- High level of organization / flexibility of approach
- Efficiently manage workload, projects, and annual processes
- Excellent numerical ability
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Visio, Word, and Outlook)
- Ability to present in front of an internal audience on global mobility
- Excellent project management skills
- Accurate and strong administration skills.
- Experience of providing a high standard of client service
- Ability to pro-actively liaise with third party vendors and assignees
- Attention to detail, accuracy with data management and manipulation
- Additional language skills would be advantageous
- Ability to remain in a stationary position, often sitting for prolonged periods
- Have reliable transportation to and from the office
- Global travel when required
K2 Corporate Mobility
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at K2 Corporate Mobility