WHO ARE WE?
- About us
- K12 Produces Results
- Kudos and Honors
- Insight PA Cyber Charter School
- Behind the scenes
- A Day in the life
K12 believes in education for everyone. We provide families an online option for a high-quality, personalized education experience. Students can thrive, find their passion, and learn in an environment that encourages discovery at their own pace. In support of this, we are committed to creating and maintaining a culture of inclusion and diversity where our employees are passionate about serving students and families, treat one another and customers with respect, challenge each other to innovate and always strive to do better.
The mission of ISPA is to provide an exemplary individualized and engaging educational experience for students by incorporating school and community/family partnerships coupled with a rigorous curriculum along with a data-driven and student-centered instructional model. Student success will be measured by valid and reliable assessment data, parent and student satisfaction, and continued institutional growth within the academic community. Join us!
AS AN Office Administrator, YOU WILL ENJOY...
- Supervises the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment, as well as layout, arrangement and housekeeping of office facilities;
- Assists with inventory and supervises maintenance of all office equipment, supplies, and services; fulfills approved materials requests; reviews and approves office supply requisitions and makes approved purchases;
- Sourcing and coordinating temporary office staff including monitoring/approving timesheets, and communicating with outside partners;
- Responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations (such as distributing building access keys and back-up to security access cards, etc.);
- Greets guests who visit the office; manages the general information email address; handles all incoming calls and the telephone system as a whole;
- Sorts and distributes mail; coordinates all incoming/outgoing package processes on-site (Fed-Ex, UPS, courier service); acts as K12’s point-of-contact for questions regarding logistics and shipping; maintains stamps, mailing and package shipment supplies; processes incoming and out-going faxes;
- Sets up conference calls, meetings and office functions both on- and off-site; plans and helps coordinate special school events for staff and families both on-site and off-site; creates and maintains administrative calendars in Outlook and Google, as needed;
- Keeps all conference rooms, kitchen and general traffic areas clean and in order;
- Assists with other operational needs, especially record-keeping and testing, during school year and summer break;
- Performs other office duties and general office work as needed/requested.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) Certificate AND
- Three (3) years of related experience OR
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Experience using search engines (Internet) for research projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of digital phone systems (PBX or other)
- Professional experience using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) and Google Suite
- Ability to pass required background check
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This is an office-based position. The noise level in the office is usually moderate (computers, printers, light foot traffic).
The above job is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor. All employment is “at-will” as governed by the law of the state where the employee works. It is further understood that the “at-will” nature of employment is one aspect of employment that cannot be changed except in writing and signed by an authorized officer.
K12 is a Federal Contractor, an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.