Pricing Strategy Intern
- Expired: February 10, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Intern, Pricing & Monetization Strategy
About the Job:
K1 is seeking a summer '23 Pricing Strategy Intern to join in the development and execution of high impact monetization strategies across its portfolio of B2B SaaS companies. As a member of K1's in-house Pricing Strategy team, they will play a role in addressing complex business problems and driving transformations with portfolio executives & investment teams. The ideal candidate is highly motivated and has a demonstrated passion for learning and solving complex challenges. Successful completion of this internship may lead to extension of a full-time offer post-graduation.
- Actively participate in the design, analysis, and execution of team projects across competitive pricing & packaging, strategic bundling, product monetization, and revenue strategy to drive financial outcomes.
- Learn to apply consultant frameworks to solve complex problems utilizing quantitative & qualitative market research methods including primary research, quantitative surveys, expert networks, and buyer panels.
- Introduction to analyzing complex datasets with tools like Excel, PowerBI, Sawtooth Lighthouse, and/or Python and collaborate with the consultant team to deliver concise insights from large volumes of data.
- Help develop and present data visualizations and quality project deliverables to convey project narratives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Support execution planning for pricing & packaging recommendations by learning to collaborate cross-functionally with sales, marketing, customer success, operations and finance teams to implement recommendations.
- Contribute toward firm-wide initiatives such as K1 summit planning, developing internal tools and templates, and more.
- Must be currently enrolled as a junior in a 4-year university programworking towards a bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, Economics, Business, or similar - first generation college students are encouraged to apply.
- Ability to work full-time for the duration of the 10-week summer internship on-site at the K1 office in Manhattan Beach, California
- Interest in strategy consulting, private equity investing, and enterprise software
- Strong writing, communication, presentation, and creative thinking skills
- Proficiency in understanding financial metrics and data analysis tools such as Excel
- Quickly adapts to new environments with passion for learning and teamwork
K1 is a Los Angeles-based private equity investor focusing on high-growth enterprise software companies globally. K1 builds industry category leaders and assists high-growth businesses to achieve successful outcomes. K1 invests alongside strong management teams that continue to guide their organizations on a day-to-day basis. K1 transforms industry landscapes through operationally-focused growth strategies. Since inception of the firm, K1 has partnered with over 200 enterprise software companies. For more information about K1, visit our website:https://k1im.com/.
As of the date of this posting, K1 Investment Management, LLC reasonably expects to pay $30/hour for the position of Intern, Pricing Strategy.
AddressManhattan Beach, CA
BusinessView all jobs at K1
Get fresh Music Strategy jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.