Mode of interview- Ring central/WebEx- 2 rounds
- Minimum 8+ years of experience (Help Desk, Computer (Laptop, Desktop)/ Printer, Tablet & smartphone (Android, windows mobile IOS) Support, AD, Windows 10/8/7, common Network solution TCP/IP, Work Place Management, PC Install, commercial software install, Common System Maintenance/PC tooling RDP, Anti-virus tools & Backup/ restore.
- Should respond to ticket- request, questions, complains & incidents.
- Should analyze, classify & prioritize tickets based on schedule for resolution / delivery.
- Should perform ticket update, ticket closure with resolution and delivery details.
- Should route tickets to other support groups if required and update the requester about the progress.
- Hardware & Software Maintenance &Troubleshooting, Mail Configuration, Outlook Troubleshooting.
- Troubleshoots minor equipment malfunctions and corrects them as directed by Computer operation manuals, SOP’s
- Troubleshooting experience with the following: Remote users, LAN, Printers etc. Proprietary and standard software applications, Phone Systems, Windows (various versions), and Active Directory
- Ability to analyze, diagnosis and resolve reported problems on hardware, software, OS, applications and device compatibility.
- Experience with TCP/IP and general networking issues
- Patching Network connection.
- Ability to retain detailed information needed to solve complex problems
- Troubleshooting POS (Point of Sale) terminal
- Experience updating Knowledge base.
- Experience providing superior customer service and support.
- Experience working effectively in a team environment, communicating effectively, resolving issues efficiently, and contributing to the improvement of the infrastructure.
- Strong interpersonal and organization skills, successful in working both independently and in a team environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ensure constant self-development using day to day work, training, and any other available tool
If you're interested then send me your updated resume.
K-Tek has a tenet of excelling at delivering resources and solutions based on its experience, integrity, distinction in delivery, reduced turn-around time and the consistency at being the "First Time Right".
Vision / Mission
At K-Tek we believe in understanding the specific needs of the customer and tailor-creating innovative solutions to meet these needs. We invest in our employees and customers. We build a relation of trust with our customers through empathy, solutions and being the first time right.
K-TEK resourcing provides health care professionals in Clinical, Surgical, HIM and EMR areas. Further, K-TEK provides trained and certified professionals who are RN, LVN and CNA. Our resourcing model supports all clinical needs from Rehab to Nursing. We have experienced PT, OT and ST on staff. We also recruit for health care management professionals. The professionals are experienced and with clean background.