- Job position: Customer Service
- Duration: Full time
- Location: Duluth, MN (131 W 1st Street Duluth MN, 55802)
- Pay-rate: $13.00 per hour on W2 + benefits
- Interview mode: Microsoft teams/telephonic
Note: Work from home during COVID-19, post that it will be an onsite role at the campus.
- Handles Customers Calls and administer calls to resolution, Customer inquiries via e-mails, etc.
- Communicates clearly and professionally with the end client personnel by telephone and/or written correspondence.
- Handles non-routine and difficult inquiries.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- PC Proficient – Operation of computer systems e.g. Microsoft suite (Excel, Word, etc.)
K-Tek has a tenet of excelling at delivering resources and solutions based on its experience, integrity, distinction in delivery, reduced turn-around time and the consistency at being the "First Time Right".
Vision / Mission
At K-Tek we believe in understanding the specific needs of the customer and tailor-creating innovative solutions to meet these needs. We invest in our employees and customers. We build a relation of trust with our customers through empathy, solutions and being the first time right.
K-TEK resourcing provides health care professionals in Clinical, Surgical, HIM and EMR areas. Further, K-TEK provides trained and certified professionals who are RN, LVN and CNA. Our resourcing model supports all clinical needs from Rehab to Nursing. We have experienced PT, OT and ST on staff. We also recruit for health care management professionals. The professionals are experienced and with clean background.