We are seeking a Full Time Client Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
***At this time due to CDC guidelines we will allow this position to be done remotely***
We value your health just as much as ours and our teams - with that being said due to the current situation with COVID-19 we will be taking the advice from the CDC in regards to social distancing seriously!
We will be conducting interviews ivirtually via Zoom. We want everyone to have the opportunity to kick start a new career while remaining safe, comfortable and healthy! Our mission has always been to protect people and provide unlimited opportunities!
What you'll do:
- Serve as the first point of contact for all support communications – primarily via phone, email and live chat – to answer questions, provide assistance, troubleshoot issues, and route product feedback appropriately.
- Handle open customer issues and raise when appropriate to ensure timely follow-up and satisfactory resolution.
- Help keep both internal and customer-facing support documentation up-to-date.
- Actively provide recommendations for continuous product and process improvement.
- Build scalable customer-facing resources for common questions and issues.
- Handle new and existing customer inquiries.
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Must be at least 18 years or older to apply.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check, no financial criminal history.
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Monthly bonuses
- Benefits package including Health, Life, and Retirement
- Flexibility in your schedule
Why Work Here?
“Unlimited Growth and Advancement with a Company that attributes its success to the Leadership and Positive Energy of each Team Member!!!”