Senior Project Manager
- $32 to $44 Hourly
K S Telecom specializes in designing, providing and installing low voltage telecommunication systems and components including access control and security cameras. We are looking a Senior Project Manager in a full-time position. Currently, our projects are located in Northern California. We are a small family run business of about 35 employees. We do Public Works and Commercial Projects – no residential.
Project Manager responsibilities include:
· Attend all pre-construction meetings, conference calls and first day on the job with the Lead Technician/Installer. Make sure specs, drawings and needed materials are available at the job site.
· Complete Submittal packages and verify approval for materials to be ordered.
· Assure all material is ordered when needed and available for project start. Work with our Scheduling Coordinator to assure workforce availability for the project duration. Manage and control overtime.
· Provide, track, and manage change order requests and approvals.
· Assure Safety is a priority and Installers are conducting Safety Meetings and identifying Safety issues weekly. Assure compliance with OSHA and company Safety Policies.
· Organize, plan, direct and coordinate on site activities to meet project deadlines.
· Interface with customers to resolve issues, coordinate change orders, discuss delays, maintain quality, and meet customer needs.
· Assure all Punch List items are addressed, all close-out documents are provided, and that the project is billed completely.
· Teamwork, negotiation, and problem-solving skills are key.
· Senior position must have a minimum of 5 years as a Construction Project Manager.
· Must have completed some professional training in electrical or low voltage.
· Must be able to read and understand Specifications and Electrical/Low Voltage drawings, contracts, subcontracts and purchase orders.
· Must understand/have experience with Public Works Projects.
· Prefer OSHA 10/30 Training.
· Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills. Initiative to follow-up, follow through, stay on task, on time and in control without reminder.
· Multi-tasking is necessary as is the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
· While site visits will be common, most of your time will be spent in the office. This is not a work from home opportunity.
K S Telecom offers full-time permanent employees 10 paid holidays, vacation, medical, dental and we have a 401K matching plan. Wages are dependent upon experience. Please submit a resume and references that we can contact prior to job offer (no current employers).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32.00 - $44.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 5 years
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Penryn, CA 95663: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Today, we can handle everything from 4,000 station cables and fiber backbones for a four-story county building to extending T-1, ISDN, DSL, and other circuits for companies like XO Communications.
Our primary focus has always been voice, data and fiber optic cabling, but starting in 2007 we began adding AV, CATV, and surveillance (CCTV) to our offerings. Our primary customer groups include: commercial buildings; K-12 schools; college campuses; retail stores; local, state, and federal government; professional offices; restaurants; healthcare; hotels; and industrial and distribution centers.
We also have extensive experience in the K-12 market, with infrastructure projects completed in over 500 schools throughout northern California.
K S Telecom Inc.Penryn, CA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.