Executive Software Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About K-Rise Systems Inc.
K-Rise has provided JDE ERP companies real-time integrated add-on solutions for over 16 years. K-Rise Systems is a certified Oracle Gold Level Partner, a Quest Platinum Partner and our solutions are Oracle Validated Integration (OVI) certified (32 & 64 bit). We create impressive client project deliverables with EASYProcess, a Low-Code App Development Platform deployed with the Amazon AWS Cloud. We are CPA certified with SOC 2 Type 2 credentials.
K-Rise Systems is an Oracle Gold Partner Software Company, dedicated to providing strategic ERP integrated solutions Better, Faster, Easier & more Cost Effective than all our competitors through our acclaimed EASYProcess no-code development platform.
K-Rise has provided companies JDE real-time integrated EASYProcess based custom & pre-built solutions across the business landscape for over 17 years. Our JDE client list includes F500 & Large Clients like Yum Brands, Christie’s, Terminix, Lutron, Rawlings, Nestle and Otis Elevator along with the numerous SMB clients.
The EASYProcess Platform provides Pre-Build & Custom Apps that extends across the business landscape providing clients JDE real-time integrated strategic solutions. Examples:
- Sales: EASYCommerce: e-Commerce, Payments. AR Optimization, Item Master BPM
- Spend: Supplier PO/ASN/Invoice Portal, PO Requisitioning, Vendor Onboarding & More
- Portals: Item Master, PO, Vendor, & Customer On-Boarding / Workflows / Forms
- HR: Employee and Manager Self-Service,
- Inventory: Digital Work Order, Warehouse Item, Pick & Receipt
- Custom: PLM, Warranty, Sales Reporting, Field Service, HR ESS & More
K-Rise was founded with the idea, “let’s make application development fast, easy, and secure.” As a growing IT software company, we can now offer increased opportunity, a long-term career path and great benefits with lower out-of-pocket expenses.
Sales Manager Position Overview:
For the first 1-2 years, you’ll start as a Sales Manager becoming involved in successful sales campaigns. With proven success we want the individual to move into a Director of Sales. In this role you’ll still be selling but will start hiring and developing your sales team. With success as a Sales Director the individual will have the opportunity to move into an Executive position having complete Sales & Marketing ownership.
In this role you are at the front lines of revenue generation so that we can continue serving our clients and providing for our employees. You generate new leads through webinars, events, email campaigns, cold calling, referrals, social campaigns, leads groups, networking, and nurturing relationships. As you listen to the needs of potential and current clients, you effectively explain how our Platform, Apps and many Client Examples can satisfy those needs. You also make sure to stay current on products, pricing structures, company developments, and industry trends. Your mission is to win new accounts and drive our growth.
Individuals must understand ERP (e.g., GL, AP, AR, MRP, Inventory, etc.) and how a business operates, example Sales Orders, Purchase Order, Work Orders life cycles. All sales campaigns involves you understanding the existing business process issue and conversing on approaches with improving that business process.
The hired Sales Manager will report the President and work in cooperation with the existing Director of Sales. The existing Director of Sales plans on retiring in a few years.
We are looking for a dynamic, high performing Senior Sales Manager with experience selling strategic business software solutions. Currently we market Custom & Pre-Built (best practices) apps predominately to the Oracle JDE ERP community. We do integrate with other ERP systems like SAP, EBS, Salesforce & Microsoft and those sales campaigns will continue to increase.
Our ideal candidate is a self-starting, detail-oriented, committed team player that understands complex integrated ERP “Improving Business Processes” sales campaigns. The position will entail working as part of a fast-paced team with the President, a Marketing Coordinator, a Pre-Sales Technical Resource, our Project Managers & Developers.
- Identifying, Pursuing and Closing New Customers by Developing Prospect Relationships and Understanding Solution Selling.
- Become intimately involved with Webinars, Trade Shows, Communications, Newsletters, etc. to create interest and new prospects.
- Developing a pipeline of qualified leads through personal initiative, planning, networking, marketing activities, and execution to achieve annual sales targets
- Demonstrate competence in qualifying, presenting, and (some) demonstrating K-Rise Solutions
- Maintain data to Track and Update Leads/Opportunities in Infusionsoft CRM system.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance
- Meet established sales quote
- Develop and maintain sales and marketing plan and opportunity pipeline
- Maintain and drive high level of weekly sales activity
- qualify opportunities and critical need with understanding compelling reason to buy with every prospect
- Build and maintain relationships at the executive, operational and IT level
- Staying current on all K-Rise products and industry trends
Job Qualifications & Skills:
- College graduate or equivalent
- Integrity and a strong work ethic
- Superior oral, telephone, and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Results-focused attitude
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision (after initial training)
- Enthusiastic self-starter who can work independently as well as with a team
- Effective relationship builder: the ability to develop trusting relationships with customers, team members, management, and partners
- Strong drive towards superior customer satisfaction
- CRM knowledge a plus
- Mastery of overall sales processes
- Must be open to personal and professional development
- Must want to be on a winning team and have fun!
Targeted Markets: JDE ERP is not strong in retail. We target Manufacturers, Distributors, Consumer Goods. Many of our clients are in the Life Sciences, Food / Beverage, Mining, Automotive and other industry sectors.
Job Type: Full-time, Monday-Friday
Pay: Approximately 100K (Based on Experience & Skills) plus Commissions that will meet/exceed base with quota achievement.
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Aurora IL – North America headquarters
- 10-20% Travel
- Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Work from home or office: You will be asked to come into the office occasionally.
K-Rise SystemsWhy Work Here?
For every reason you want to work for a small business.
K-Rise Systems is the low code platform for JD Edwards and beyond. Founded in 2004, K-Rise Systems Low Code software platform enables the development of custom mobile, workflow, and headless applications at speed and scale. K-Rise Systems also has a suite of prebuilt solutions ranging from e-commerce and payments to Supply Chain Portals. From its headquarters in Aurora, IL K-Rise Systems supports customers around the world.
75 Executive Dr. Suite 431Aurora, IL