- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Construction Bookkeeper / Payroll Admin
We are in search of an experienced, well-organized Bookkeeper / Office Manager. Seeking minimum two years of experience in a construction setting, more experience desired. Employee benefits include vacation time, paid holidays (12), full medical, and 401K retirement plan with employer match.
· Maintain accounts payable and receivable
· Prepare certified payroll including payroll tax deposits, quarterly tax returns, and producing W-2s and 1099s
· Supervising prevailing wage requirements
· Bank account reconciliations
· Maintain asset list and chart of accounts.
· Prepare monthly financial statements and general journal entries
· Administer retirement plan
· Handle insurance renewals and audits
· Maintain organized filing systems related to the corporation
· Maintain all confidential financial and personnel files
· Coordinate with CPA in preparation of tax returns
· Correspondence with local union representatives
· Ability to acquire notary public certification, current notary license a plus
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite O365
· Construction partner experience a plus
· Professional communication skills—both written and oral
· Good problem-solving/analytical skills
· Ability to work efficiently and independently
Must be within 25 miles of the job. We are hiring immediately and cannot wait for relocation.
K J Woods Construction, Inc.
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Construction Payroll jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.