K-1 Speed Inc Orlando, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
Do you have the need for speed? Do you thrive in a fast paced, energetic work environment that focuses on serving our customers? If so, K1 Speed is the place for you. As the nation’s indoor electric karting leader and innovator for over the past decade, K1 Speed does not compromise on the quality and value of the product we offer. Through our industrial go-karts and excellent staff, our passion is to show the world how fun karting can actually be. As a Track Supervisor , you will exude all the qualities that K1 embraces: positivity, cheerfulness, and exceptional customer service. Is this you?
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that all track personnel perform their assigned duties safely, effectively and professionally
- Ensure that the daily attendance log is completed by all staff members
- Coordinate with Assistant and General Managers regarding disciplinary and operational issues
- Prepare track and karts prior to opening
- Instruct new customers on proper kart usage, race flag usage, and racing safety- Maintain an orderly and speedy flow of racers through the track(s)
- Supervise ongoing races and enforce race policies and procedures
- Respond to emergency situations as they arise
- Ensure that the pit and track areas remain clean and safe
- Perform specific facility cleaning and maintenance duties as assigned by management
- Perform closing duties to secure the pit and track and prepare for the following day's operation
This is a supervisory position. This position is the first level of facility's management team. It is the responsibility of the Pit Supervisor to ensure that established operational policies and procedures are followed by all track attendants. It is also the responsibility of the Pit Supervisor to coordinate with the Assistant Manager and General Manager regarding disciplinary action involving track attendants. The Pit Supervisor is the first point of contact for addressing customer issues. This position is responsible for between 10 and 20 track attendants.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Pre-Employment Drug Testing
- Provide proof of identity and eligibility to work in the United States
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to safely lift/push/pull heavy objects on an ongoing basis.
- Must have previous supervisory experience and a successful track record, preferably in the following fields: Restaurant, Entertainment, Hospitality, Bowling Alleys, Amusement Parks, Miniature Golf
- Great customer service skills
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Background Check is required prior to employment
K-1 Speed Inc
TravelView all jobs at K-1 Speed Inc