Beer Sales Representative
K & L Distributors Alaska Anchorage, AK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our well established Sales team in anchorage, AK is looking to hire a full time Beer Sales Representative! The right candidate will be professional and engaging while building and maintaining relationships with current clients. Customer service, flexibility, and a willingness to learn are a must!
This position requires the ability to communicate effectively and work well with a variety of personalities. Candidates must have their own reliable vehicle that can carry up to 5 cases of product at a time. Knowledge of the beer industry in Alaska is preferred.
- Presentation of product program and new products to retail.
- Follow-up merchandising at specific accounts while monitoring merchandising at all accounts.
- Understanding of price book with the ability to suggest buying strategies for retailers.
- Execution of monthly targets.
- Quarterly Pro-Sell account visits to record dates & rotate product.
- Ability to merchandise off-premise accounts as part of relief duties.
- Must be detail oriented.
- At least 21 years of age
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Good driving record.
- Strong communication, time management and decision-making skills.
- Able to frequently lift 65 lbs.
- Ability to work well with a variety of personalities.
- Ability to organize and pre-plan.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Must be able to work independently with minimum direction.
K & L Distributors Alaska
BusinessView all jobs at K & L Distributors Alaska