Mobile Detail Tech
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
5 DETAILING TECHS NEEDED!!!!!!!!!
K & K Exotic Detailing is a fast growing Company who's #1 priority is customer satisfaction. We are a local mobile detailing company looking to expand due to the increased demand in automotive detailing services. We are equipped with some of the best equipment to get the job done correctly, fast, and efficient. K & K Exotic Detail has a great reputation of going above and beyond expectation and with that popularity comes with more clients. To meet the demand for automotive detailers we are looking to hiring Detailing Techs with the ability to learn a new or existing craft. Auto Detailing is not just a car wash is a skill of attempting to bring a vehicle back to its original state on the showroom floor. Seeing the joy on a customers face after detailing their vehicle back to showroom quality is what makes it all worth. So if you are looking for a job where you're willing to learn or perfect a new skill, A job with competitive pay, and control of your schedule, APPLY NOW!!!
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED!!!
AUTOMOBILE KNOWLEDGE and AUTO DETAILIING KNOWLEDGE PREFFERED!!!
MUST HAVE TRANSPORTION
OWN VEHICLE (PREFRED)
GENERAL DUTIES OF A DETAIL TECH
- Washes vehicle exterior cleans interior and exterior windows and wipes down doorjambs.
- Applies wax to auto body, and wipes or buffs surface.
- Vacuums interior of vehicles to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Cleans upholstery, rugs and other surfaces, using appropriate cleaning agents, applicators and cleaning devices.
- Applies revitalizers and preservation agents to interior vinyl or leather surfaces and treats fabrics with spot- and stain-resistant chemicals.
- Cleans engine and engine compartment with steam-cleaning equipment and various cleaning agents.
- Applies special-purpose cleaners to remove foreign materials which normal cleaning procedures do not remove, utilizing experience and judgment and following product manufacturer's recommendations.
- Inspects vehicles for noticeable defects, such as dents, scratches, torn upholstery and poor mechanical operation.
- Restores appearance of engine area, rugs and upholstery and painted surfaces. Uses touch-up paint, dyes and other appropriate materials.
- Uses proper eye, hand and body protection when using products that require protection.
- Applies dressing on tires and tire wells.
- Keeps work area neat and clean.
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Reports any safety issues immediately to management.
- Other tasks as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Prior experience or training.(PREFERED)
- High school diploma or general education degree( MUST HAVE)
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
- BI-lingual (Preferred)
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Valid Driver's License ( MUST HAVE)
MUST BE ABLE TO PERFORM DAILY JOB FUNCTIONS;
operating power tools
lifting equipment <35lbs
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
K & K Exotic DetailingWhy Work Here?
We are family oriented and dedicated to our employees. We are courteous, detail-oriented, responsible and respectable.
K & K Exotic Detailing is professional company specializing in mobile/in-house vehicle detailing services From Pennsylvania to Virginia.
AutomotiveView all jobs at K & K Exotic Detailing