Laboratory in Torrance, CA has an immediate opening for a Receptionist
Summary of Duties:
The receptionist will be the first point of contact for the Company, and will play a central role in providing efficient, responsive, confidential and professional support to management, staff and clients as needed. He or she will be responsible for rapidly and accurately answering incoming phone calls, and exercising good judgment by directing calls, taking messages or forwarding to the appropriate voicemail when necessary. The ideal candidate must possess strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The receptionist will provide excellent customer service, complete defined work in a timely and professional manner, and maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Greet and appropriately direct visitors & clients serving as a Gatekeeper to those contacting the Laboratory/Office by phone or in person.
- Screens, transfers, and documentation of calls, visitor messages and emails
- Data entry, faxing, filing and scanning
- Shipping and receiving for multiple office locations
- Maintaining front office, staff area and supply area.
- Handle all confidential information in a professional and discrete manner
- Assist on special projects and other duties as assigned
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Excellent customer services skills and confidentiality required
- Adherence to confidential (HIPAA) requirements and able to communicate difficult and sensitive information tactfully
- Must consistently exude a polished and professional image
- Positive attitude, good judgment, and excellent organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Outlook)
- High School Grad or equivalent
- 1-2 years of relevant experience required
Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check
K & K Consultant Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Reasonable Accomodation for Disabled Provided
K & K Consultant Group
Why Work Here?Founded in 2004, K & K Consultant Group provides services for clinical laboratories and health care facilities in technical, operational and regulatory areas. Our clients range from physician office laboratories to larger facilities performing a wide range of testing. Our team is made up of highly qualified professionals covering a broad range of specialties which include, but are not limited to: CLIA Compliance, assistance with accreditation (CAP and COLA), proficiency testing selection, instrument test, and methodology selection based on needs and validation of instruments and tests.
We are always looking to grow our team with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for our clientele!