We are seeking a Customer Service Associate to join our team remotely! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be willing to complete a drug test and background check.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Comfortable working remotely.
- Bi-lingual preferred but not necessary.
K & J Garage Doors and Gates
Why Work Here?
K & J Garage Doors and Gates has been around for 10+ years, we have been growing year over year. Come and join a strong local team!