K&M Systems, Inc. is looking for a Construction Manager who will be responsible for field supervision and quality control for coordination of new site construction. The candidate works directly with subcontractors to facilitate installation of provided equipment. Local candidates only. This is a contract position.
- Responsible for coordination and order of power and telephone facilities
- Responsible for overall installation of all construction work required for the site to be on air in the month planned
- May be required to audit existing installations and gap analysis
- Responsible to ensure quality control measures are followed and site is completed per client design standards
- MS Office Suite
- Cell Site Construction skills with regards to planning, creating, maintaining, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Two years related work experience required and experience in Site and Telco installation
- $45.00 per hour
- Ask about our benefits!
We are an E-Verify, Equal Opportunity employer