Family owned and operated since 1976, K&L Wine Merchants is widely recognized as one of the leading independent wine retailers in the United States. We offer a world-class selection of wine, spirits, and beer at three retail locations and through our website. We are a small but growth-minded company made up of a tight-knit team dedicated to providing excellent, knowledgeable service to our customers. If you are seeking an exciting career and an ‘all-access pass’ to the business and culture of wine and spirits, K&L Wine Merchants may be the perfect match!
· Highly competitive salary
· Medical/Dental/Vision insurance - K&L pays 100% of individual premium
· Company sponsored 401k plan, with matching
· 3 weeks of paid time off per year – time off accrual increases at 5 years of service
· Generous product discount
· Employee parking
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Our ideal Warehouse Associate is a proven team player with a can-do attitude. This is a very physical role that requires energy and enthusiasm. You’ll be responsible for fulfilling orders, receiving product, and maintaining and organizing inventory. If you’re positive, hardworking, and looking for an opportunity to join a great company we want to hear from you!
· Fulfill web orders via pick/processing, consolidating, and stowing
· Prepare outbound pallets; daily loading and unloading of deliveries and transfers
· Stow and bin locate inbound inventory and customer orders
· Follow up and resolve problem orders (missing items, credit card declines, etc.)
· Assist with facility preparation prior to Quarterly Physical Inventory counts
· Maintain facility safety, maintenance, and organization – sweeping, cardboard breakdown, etc.
· Previous operations or warehouse experience preferred
· Positive attitude and willingness to learn
· Detail oriented and organized
· Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
· Must be able to stand and walk up to 8 hours each day
· Ability to bend stoop, twist, and kneel frequently
· Ability to load, unload, and operate a hand truck safely
· Previous experience with MS Office, shipping software, warehouse management technology, and handheld devices
· Must be able to work at least one weekend day per week
· High school diploma required
K&L Wine Merchants is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other status protected by law.
K&L Wine Merchants
San Carlos, CA