Retail Operations Associate FT/PT
- Posted: over a month ago
Family owned and operated since 1976, K&L Wine Merchants is widely recognized as one of the leading independent wine retailers in the United States. We offer a world-class selection of wine, spirits, and beer at three retail locations and through our website. We are a small but growth-minded company made up of a tight-knit team dedicated to providing excellent, knowledgeable service to our customers. If you are seeking an exciting career and an ‘all-access pass’ to the business and culture of wine and spirits, K&L Wine Merchants may be the perfect match!
- Highly competitive pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance - company pays 100% of individual premium for FT employees
- Company sponsored 401K plan, with matching
- 3 weeks of paid time off per year (prorated for PT)
- Generous employee discount
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Our ideal Retail Operations Associate is a proven team player with a can-do attitude. This is not a position that will see you sitting at a desk all day; rather it is a very physical role that requires energy and enthusiasm. You’ll be responsible for fulfilling orders, receiving product, and maintaining organization of a large back-stock inventory. If you’re positive, hardworking, and looking for an opportunity to join a great company we want to hear from you!
- Check-in and put away product deliveries and transfers
- Consolidate, maintain, and organize orders in the Will-Call area
- Pull product from inventory for orders and transfers
- Process credit cards for completed orders
- Maintain, update, and follow up on problem orders (missing items, credit card declines, etc.)
- Load and unload deliveries and transfers
- Assist customers with curbside pickup orders
- General Warehouse and Will-Call area maintenance – sweeping, cardboard breakdown, etc.
- Work in conjunction with retail operations manager to ensure a safe and organized facility
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Detail oriented and organized
- Must be able to work weekends
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to load, unload, and operate a hand truck
- Must be able to stand and walk up to 8 hours each day
- Ability to bend stoop, twist, and kneel frequently
- Ability to load, unload, and operate a hand truck safely
- Previous experience with Office 365, shipping software, warehouse technology, and handheld devices preferred
K&L Wine Merchants is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other status protected by law.
K&L Wine Merchants
AddressRedwood City, CA
RetailView all jobs at K&L Wine Merchants