- Posted: over a month ago
Accounting Manager : K&D/Pinetree
Unlimited Service Group is a high quality, locally-focused commercial kitchen field service operation with a worldwide genuine OEM restaurant equipment parts distribution business. With locations across this is driven by its mission to change industry standards by developing innovations solutions in order to support our customer and manufacturer partners. Dedicated to providing the highest quality parts, service, and customer experience, we take pride is assisting our customers in a personalized, friendly, and safety-focused manner that ensures every experience is an exceptional one. With a people-centered company culture, we are serious about growing and expanding and are looking for people who want to do the same!
- Strong Company Culture!
- Volunteer opportunities
- Casual dress code
- All the traditional benefits like health insurance, 401k/401k match, employee assistance programs and time away – don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
The Job at a Glance
As an Accounting Manager you will be supporting the Accounting & Operations Team throughout each level of the accounting process. A typical day may include balance sheet reconciliations, calculating and analyzing accruals, and assisting with the month end close and reporting processes. If you pay close attention to detail, love balancing multiple projects and have a strong passion for Accounting- Apply now! Please note, this is a full time position with hybrid status of 2 days a week working remote, and 3 days a week working at the Harrisburg, PA office
A Typical Day
- Manage balance sheet reconciliations
- Manage weekly cash forecasting
- Support ad hoc projects and analytics
- Work with month end close processes including, posting journal entries, calculating monthly accruals, and analyzing expense accounts for reasonableness
- Partner with Accounting Team for month end reporting packages to leadership to explaining variances to budget/forecast
- Work closely with the Accounts Payable Department to ensure accuracy of expense coding and review of inventory liability
To Land This Opportunity
- You have 3+ years of Accounting or related roles
- You have your Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- You are comfortable working in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- You’re an all-star communicator and are fluent in English (Both written and verbal)
- You thrive while working in both a team and independent environment
- You take pride in your time management skills and love to balance multiple projects without sacrificing accuracy
- You possess a desire to live and breathe Unlimited Service Group's core values: Safety, Integrity, Passion, Courage, and Innovation!
At Unlimited Service Group, we see employment as a reciprocal relationship; one where we set high standards for those who work here but also recognize and reward our team members for their contributions in the form of various company benefits.
- Competitive Compensation
- 401k and 401k Match
- Generous Time Away Program
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Employee Relations Events
- Employee Recognition Programs
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
K&D Factory Service
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?