HVAC Maintenance/Service Technician
- Posted: over a month ago
- $30 to $40 Hourly
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
We are currently seeking a HVAC Maintenance/Service Technician! You will strive to provide safe electrical systems for a variety of customers. Full time positions available. Drug free work environment.
Healthcare, 401K, Profit Sharing, Holidays, Paid Vacation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not hire based on race, color, religion, age, sex, or national origin.
$500 Sign-on bonus
- Installing, maintaining and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
- Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
- Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Providing technical direction and on-the-job training.
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers' requirements.
- 1+ year experience as an HVAC technician, and willingness to continue education in HVAC field.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration and heating.
- Working knowledge of boiler systems.
- Proficient in balancing air and water treatment systems in line with HVAC protocols.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?