Weekend Breakdown Coordinator
K&B Transportation South Sioux City, NE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
K&B is a family owned and managed Transportation Company looking to add a Maintenance Manager to the team. In this position you will receive breakdown calls from our drivers and then arrange repairs with known vendors. If you are a confident individual who can communicate effectively and with a sense of urgency then we want to speak with you.
- Manage on a daily basis, in excess of 175 affiliated breakdown calls from drivers over the road and timely manage/attend to the repair of both tractors and trailers in a timely, cost-efficient manner. Using the internet NTTS website and the K&B internal maintenance vendor spreadsheet for locations and vendors for affiliated repair work.
- Oversee the inputting of all fleet maintenance work orders into the company’s innovative software program – to ensure accurate records are kept in conjunction with FMCSR section 396, and that all pre-scheduling of maintenance by date and/or miles are kept track of.
- Manage driver’s time off and billeting, coming as a result of maintenance issues on the equipment, set up hotels, and transportation for the driver, secure loaded trailers in a fashion, which complements security requirements to protect shippers loads on board our trailers.
- Various other maintenance duties as may be assigned by company owners and officers.
4700 Dakota Ave South Sioux CitySouth Sioux City, NE
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at K&B Transportation