- As a JZID, Interior Designer, your job is to combine creativity and technical knowledge with business skills and understanding to produce functionally beautiful spaces for clients. You have exceptional design skills, a background in Architecture or Interior Design, and a portfolio of innovative design concepts. With you as part of the design team, interiors have never been so engaging.
- What You Will Do
- Perform Interior Design assignments that include programming client needs, conceptual design, schematic design, design development, space planning and construction documentation, you will also do Construction Administration.
- Participate in the selection and presentation of finish selections, furniture systems, fabrics, equipment (FF&E), color palettes, and lighting
- Generate Demolition Plans, Construction Plans, Power & communication Plans, Reflected Ceiling Plans, Finish Plans & Furniture Plans..
- And all what is need to complete construction documents, from elevations to details, Specifications, and material selections needed for construction
- Provide design support and documentation during completion and execution of design concepts
- Work with external consultants, product representatives, furniture dealers, and fabricators
- Meet with clients, discuss their needs prepare presentation and present your work.
- Bachelor's degree in Interior Design or related field from an accredited school
- 4+ up to 8 years of interior design experience.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Revit, 3D, any other modeling software programs such as Rhino, Grasshopper, is a plus.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Knowledge of furniture, finishes, materials, color selections, and specifications
- Graphics and visualization skills to effectively communicate design ideas
- Licensed (RID) Registered Interior Designer or Registered Architect is a plus.
- If not, but In the process of taking the exam in the” up-coming year” is also a plus.
- Must be a US Citizen and or permanent Resident legally working in the USA.
- At JZID, we are as committed to enjoying life as we are to delivering best design. our offices reflect our people’s diverse interests.
- We encourage every person at JZID to lead a healthy and balanced life. Our benefits include medical insurance, paid holidays, and paid time off.
We also offer
- As part of the firm’s commitment to licensure and professional development, JZID offers reimbursement for certain professional licenses and associated renewals and exam fees. In addition, we reimburse tuition for certain eligible programs or classes. We view our professional development programs as strategic investments in our future.
please visit our web site to learn more about us. jzinteriordesign.com
Jz Interior Design LlcJZ interior Design is a small energetic company with a lot to offer. We work on a variety of project type, we promote a stress free environment where employees are valued and have room to grow. please visit our web site to learn more about us. jzinteriordesign.com