Senior Prop Stylist
Juvo Plus, Inc. Ontario, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a Senior Prop Stylist with studio experience who can help lead the creative vision for ecommerce and lifestyle photography. Our ideal candidate has extensive studio experience with prop styling shot lists across various categories such as Home Goods, Kitchen, Food Styling, Office, Stationery and Party supplies!
Juvo+, one of the fastest growing companies in North America (Inc. Magazine - Inc. 500 2017), is looking for an organized and reliable Sr. Prop Stylist for Ecommerce Product Photography to join our growing in-house marketing team. The Prop Stylist is responsible for being a leading voice in the creative direction, preparation and execution of product photography. If you are a seasoned prop stylist who loves arts, crafts and DIY, we'd love to meet you!
- Helps lead the creative direction for ecommerce photography including main images and lifestyles.
- Stylizes products to be “shot ready” for lifestyle photography including drawing, painting, organizing and prep-work.
- Stay one step ahead of the Photographers in setting up new product shots, prepping, set design and lighting.
- Collaborates with Photographers and Marketing Team to match imagery with product value proposition and sourcing thesis.
- Coordinates and assigns re-shoots of existing products.
- Minimum 3 years of studio experience in stylizing products for ecommerce photography.
- Bachelor’s degree in Art, Photography or other related majors.
- Must be able to carry up to 40 lbs.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Artistic ability including photography, drawing, doodling, painting and calligraphy.
- Thrives in collaborative environment and works well with others.
- Creative self-starter who can think critically and solve problems with minimal supervision.
- Understanding of ecommerce marketplace imagery best practices.
- Remarkable attention to detail.
- Excellent time and task management.
- Great penmanship.
- Passion for arts and crafts.
- Organized and reliable.
- Willing to roll up their sleeves.
Benefits & Perks: Juvo+ offers a fun environment with great benefits and opportunities for advancement. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, 17 days of paid time off and 8 paid holidays each year. Employees are encouraged to seek on-the-job training to prepare them to take on more senior roles as both they and the company grow.
NOTICE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and level of work being performed by this job. This job description in no way states or implies that the duties and responsibilities listed are the only tasks to be performed by the associate in this job.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job description supersedes prior job descriptions. When duties and responsibilities change and develop, the job description will be reviewed and is subject to changes of business necessity.
EEO/AA Employer Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
Juvo Plus, Inc.
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Juvo Plus, Inc.