We are seeking Full-Time Behavior Technicians that have availability between the hours of 8:00am- 8:00pm Monday – Friday and Saturdays from 8:00am-12:00pm.
At Juvo, our Behavior Technicians are the backbone of our success in providing superior care and service through the implementation of Applied Behavior Analysis. We’re seeking BTs whose qualities match our core values of Integrity, Commitment to Community, Dedication to Quality Services, People First, Compassionate Care and Fun!
In addition to providing direct care to our clients, our Behavior Technicians:
- Implement individualized programs for children and young adults based on ABA principles that increase communication, self-help, social and play skills.
- Utilize positive reinforcement and antecedent modification to increase appropriate behaviors over time.
- Manage inappropriate behaviors that occur through the implementation of Behavior Intervention Plans (BIPs) and consultation with our Board-Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs)
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to earn your Registered Behavioral Technician (RBT) Certification
- 40+ hours of paid training prior to working with clients. Training online and in person.
- Paid drive time and mileage reimbursement.
- Future growth opportunity into supervisory roles within our company.
- The opportunity to gain supervised independent fieldwork hours for those in need practicum/internship hours.
- A chance to make a meaningful impact on the life of the children served and their families.
- H.S. Diploma
- Have experience working with children and/or managing challenging behaviors with children (preferred).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills: spoken and written
- Possess a driver's license with reliable transportation and auto insurance for driving to and from clients.
- Have access to a working cell phone.
Check us out at www.juvobh.com to learn more about us!