Agile Program/Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
JUVARE is a technology company focused on developing innovative enterprise resilience solutions for government agencies, corporations, healthcare providers and higher education around the world. JUVARE solutions have supported over 500,000 emergency response incidents in all 50 states and 20 countries around the world. JUVARE helps our clients prepare, connect, and respond to protect people, property, and brands.
Juvare is currently seeking an experienced Agile Program/Project Manager to join our team of emergency management and software implementation experts. The key objective of this role is to lead and successfully manage one or more scrum teams performing system implementation and customization for Juvare's clients. This role requires strong technical expertise, ability to lead teams and hands-on project management skills. The right candidate will be adept at writing user stories, owning program schedules from design to release, partnering effectively with multiple technology teams within and outside of Juvare, and managing deliverables for critical milestones. This individual will work closely with the Professional Services, Client Success, Product Management and Product Engineering organizations, leading cross-functionally to successfully deliver for our clients, on time and within budget.
A successful Agile Program/Project Manager at Juvare is a leader capable of partnering with the sales & client success organization during the quote/proposal phase of customer acquisition, ensuring professional services work is properly scoped and estimated. The right candidate will be adept at managing client expectations on scope, cost and schedule of software solution delivery from inception to completion. In this role, you will wear many hats and possess a unique combination of technical skills and business acumen as well as a do-what-it-takes attitude. This position is a key member of the Juvare Professional Services leadership team challenged with developing a dramatically growing organization.
Join us and help our clients conquer the crisis!
Reports to: Director – Client Delivery
Location: Atlanta, GA (preferred) or Remote
- Serves as the primary contact and advisor to multiple clients during the delivery period for new client implementations and enhancement projects – project durations range from two weeks to continual
- Manages the scope of work, budget and go-lives, anticipating problems and complications, formulating solutions to not delay implementations
- Proactively identify execution, client and resource risks, defining and managing mitigation/avoidance plans
- As required for larger initiatives, serve as the product owner in the Agile/SCRUM development process setting priority across multiple clients
- Partner with Professional Services technical team, creatively designing solution recommendations to solve our client's toughest challenges
- Interact regularly with clients, managing expectations and communicating progress
- Financial responsibility includes planning, budgeting, reporting and forecasting resource costs and ensuring project performance is reflected in revenue recognition
- Partners with Agile Project Managers to manage resource load across the team, matching skill sets to client needs and ensuring scrum teams have adequate skill sets to run autonomously
- Accountable for resolving escalations with a focus on maximizing positive client impact
- Closely work with the Client Success team to ensure growth and retention of client accounts, while managing scope of current implementations
- Assist the Sales and Client Success team with responses to Requests for Proposal and scoping new professional services work
- Partner with Product Engineering team on new integrations and enhancements required to meet statement of work scope
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 8+ years technology project management experience required
- 4+ years proven experience as a Program Manager and/or Scrum Master leading a software development team diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory, and knowledge of additional Agile approaches (Scaled Agile, Kanban, etc.)
- Active Public Trust Security Clearance (or higher), or be able to pass a PTSC background check
- PMP, POPM, CSM, PSM, SSM, or SASM Certification preferred
- 2+ years Consulting experience
- Experience with Rally, JIRA and/or Confluence, advanced experience with JIRA preferred
- Experience managing US Federal government projects and contractual obligations preferred
Skills/ Knowledge Requirements:
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret contracts, specifications and legal documents, translating into program increment plans and delivery roadmaps
- Ability to effectively present information to all levels of the organization, internally and with the client, both in written and oral format
- Comfortable and confident when speaking with clients and able to translate technical concepts into simple terminology for business clients of various levels
- Enthusiastic self-starter with advanced analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to manage customer escalations and deliver win-win outcomes
- Continual learning mindset with a passion for leading and mentoring others
- Structured thinking with ability to easily break down ambiguous problems and propose impactful solutions, navigating others through ambiguity to execution
- Ability and willingness to travel to client or internal company sites when appropriate and legally permitted. Travel will vary from none to moderate (generally less than 25%) , depending on the needs of the client.
Strategic Key Thoughts:
- Change is Constant
- Collaboration is Paramount
- Focus on True Value
• No visa sponsorship is available for this position. Must be authorized to legally work in the US for this role.
• Juvare is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer.
This position requires access to information that is subject to compliance with the Export Administration Regulations ("EAR"). In order to comply with the requirements of the EAR, applicants will be asked to provide specific documentation to verify U.S. person status under the EAR. A "U.S. person" according to their definition is a U.S. citizen, U.S. lawful permanent resident (green card holder), or protected individual such as a refugee, or asylee. This information will also be used in determining whether an exception to the EAR's licensing requirements can be exercised or a license required for deemed exports.
TechnologyView all jobs at Juvare
Get fresh Enterprise Solutions jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.