Cannabis Delivery Driver
Juva Life Redwood City, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for Drivers to deliver cannabis products to customers throughout the Redwood City/Peninsula area for Juva Delivery. As a Delivery Driver, you are the “face” of the Company and are responsible for ensuring each customer receives outstanding care by providing a positive and friendly delivery experience. You'll be responsible for ensuring that our products are delivered to customers safely, efficiently, and in a timely manner. You need to be a hard-working, detail oriented, team-player who thinks clearly in high-pressure situations. Heavy internal and external communications are a meaningful part of this role.
Job Location: Redwood City, CA - Local Candidates Strongly Preferred!
Reports to: General Manager, Delivery
- Work with dispatch to deliver products to local Bay Area customers in a timely & efficient manner.
- Apply problem-solving skills to resolve issues that will arise upon delivery; help resolve customer concerns with urgency and professionalism.
- Act as a brand ambassador and answer questions from clients.
- Provide the highest level of service and safety at all times.
- Conduct pre-trip vehicle inspections at the start of every shift; maintain fleet vehicles by keeping them clean and ensuring they are empty and secure when returned; assist with vehicle maintenance.
- Relate all relevant feedback from customers to management in order to improve process and enhance the customer experience.
- Maintain proper record keeping, such as chain-of-custody documents and payments received from customers.
- Maintain and reconcile a daily cash bank issued by Juva in accordance with cash handling policies; learn and trouble shoot other available payment processing systems used by the Company.
- Must be an adept driver and always abide by all traffic laws.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle in a variety of weather and traffic conditions.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Outstanding problem solving and time management abilities.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work evening and weekend shifts.
- Must be able to welcome and learn new technologies quickly and effectively.
- Professional appearance.
- Comfortable with an irregular break schedule.
Education / Experience / Other:
- A valid driver’s license and a spotless driving record.
- High school diploma/GED
- Retail and/or customer service experience.
- Must successfully complete a criminal record check, Live-Scan and FBI Fingerprints required.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
Typical Physical Demands:
- Work may require prolonged sitting/standing, some bending, stooping and stretching.
- Requires normal range of hearing.
- Requires healthy vision (aided or unaided).
- Requires lifting up to 50 pounds.
Job Type: Part-time / full-time opportunity
Compensation: $18-$19 per hour plus tips!; plus benefits (health, dental, vision & flexible benefits) after 90-day trial period.
Juva is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, creed, age, physical or mental disability, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression.
Juva LifeWhy Work Here?
Awesome team, great benefits and room for growth!
At Juva we are building a great place to work, shop and invest in cannabis. Our mission is to provide patients with the highest quality, safest cannabis medicine possible. We're able to deliver consistent value to employees, patients, and investors because of the values that drive our work - how we do business and why. We are deeply and actively committed to the communities we serve. Our team includes professionals who are top of their fields. We are a team of best-in-class executives and staff from within and outside the industry who share a passion for advancing cannabis products. Our well-established company is growing rapidly and we are adding to our team of professionals and specialists.
465 Convention Way Redwood City CA 94063Redwood City, CA
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Juva Life