Justus Companies Indianapolis, IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Communicating politely and professionally at all times with residents, vendors and co-workers
- Completing work orders
- Diagnosing and maintaining electrical, plumbing, mechanical, security and safety systems
- Assisting with the upkeep of buildings, grounds and equipment
- Preventative or seasonal maintenance
- Snow removal
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED is required
- A minimum of 1 year experience in general maintenance or other maintenance responsibilities that would include the ability to recognize electrical, plumbing, and mechanical malfunctions or equipment failures is required
- Or an comparable combination of education and experience is required
- A valid driver’s license and automobile insurance that is in compliance with Indiana State law requiring automobile insurance is required
- 401k plan w/company contribution
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Employee Dining Program Program
Justus CompaniesWhy Work Here?
Locally owned, great benefits, and lots of room for growth!
With more than a century of experience, the Justus Companies provides outstanding service to residents and their families through hands-on leadership, attention to detail and a commitment to serving others. We are proud to be recognized as a leader in adult housing and continuously ranked among the nations’ top active adult housing providers. Our business is family, and this begins internally with how we care for our team members.