Full Time Morning 6am to 2pm
Crestwood Village South, a vibrant and thriving Licensed Senior Living Community, seeks an experienced and caring RN or LPN to work as a Charge Nurse. The LPN/RN will coordinate and supervise all nursing activities and staff in his/her designated area during the assigned tour of duty. The Charge Nurse will ensure that company policies, procedures and company standards of resident care are carried out within the department. This position reports to the Director of Nursing and the Executive Director
Full time openings available for evenings
Required Skills and Experience:
- Leadership skills that include coaching and managing high performing teams
- Ability to communicate in a clear and professional manner with staff, leadership, residents and guests
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing, LPN, RN or BSN required.
- Valid LPN or RN license in the State of IN
- At least one year of experience in gerontological nursing/long-term care nursing preferred
- Valid CPR certification.
- Low Resident to Staff Ratio
- Professional Development
- Education Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401-(k) plan
- Educational Reimbursement
- Employee Dining Program
- Housing Incentives
The Justus Companies prohibits discrimination against any applicant or staff member for employment with regard to race, color, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or veteran status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, recruiting, placement, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
About Justus Senior Living
With more than a century of experience, the Justus Companies provides outstanding service to residents and their families through hands-on leadership, attention to detail and a commitment to serving others. We are proud to be recognized as a leader in adult housing and continuously ranked among the nations’ top active adult housing providers. Our business is family, and this begins internally with how we care for our team members.