Full Time Certified Nursing Assistant- Evenings
Justus Companies Carmel, IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Woodland Terrace of Carmel
Woodland Terrace of Carmel, a vibrant and thriving Licensed Senior Living Community, seeks an experienced and caring Certified Nursing Assistants/ CNA’s. Each CNA is assigned to residents by the Shift Lead LPN or RN. The CNA assists his/her residents with activities of daily living such as personal care, ambulation and medication reminders while treating the residents with the same level of respect and dignity that they would provide to their own family members.
Qualified Certified Nursing Assistant/CNA candidates must have:
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Must have current Nursing Assistant Certification in the state of Indiana.
- A minimum of one year experience.
- Previous experience in assisted living or skilled nursing facility is preferred.
- 401k plan w/company contribution
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Education Reimbursement
- Employee Dining Program
- Housing Incentives
Justus CompaniesWhy Work Here?
Locally owned, great benefits, and lots of room for growth!
With more than a century of experience, the Justus Companies provides outstanding service to residents and their families through hands-on leadership, attention to detail and a commitment to serving others. We are proud to be recognized as a leader in adult housing and continuously ranked among the nations’ top active adult housing providers. Our business is family, and this begins internally with how we care for our team members.