Talent Acquisition Specialist - REMOTE
JustinBradley McLean, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental,
A JustinBradley Talent Acquisition client is seeking a Corporate Talent Acquisition Specialist. As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will identify, attract, and convert diverse qualified candidates. Serving as research consultant for your assigned client group, you will need to be knowledgeable of our systems, processes, the hospitality industry and market competitive intelligence. Working closely with the Recruitment Leadership to define pipelines of talent and design processes for effectively leading future open positions, you will serve as the specialist in talent research processes, as well as audit and analyze data to ensure efficient and effective sourcing techniques are being utilized to meet talent research critical metrics.
Other key responsibilities will be:
· You will be consultative with your HR partners, Recruitment leadership and focus on strategic sourcing support for your clients and deliver outstanding candidate experience
· Create diverse sourcing strategy per role, identify and qualify active and passive candidates for the organization
· Ensuring that all client reporting is accurate, timely and align with your Teams critical metrics
· Building and maintaining strong relationships with key Recruiters to ensure that there are open lines of communication, sourcing performance and sourcing support
· Researching and advising on market and competitive intelligence specific to your client group
· You will serve as the point person for highly visible strategic projects, leading the coordination of large-scale sourcing efforts
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
· Minimum Education: High School Diploma
· Minimum Years of Experience: four (4) years of professional experience
· Minimum Years of Experience: three (3) years of experience working in online and desktop sourcing or recruiting for corporate roles
· Minimum Years of Experience: three (3) years of experience building and implementing effective sourcing strategies and processes that resulted in increased quality hires
· Minimum Years of Experience: two (2) years of experience working with recruitment CRM and ATS tools.
JustinBradley is an EO employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected cateogries
JustinBradley is an EO employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
JustinBradleyWhy Work Here?
JustinBradley is a nationally recognized leader in placing top talent in Financial, IT and Business Professional roles across the country.
Since 2002, JustinBradley has been a nationally-recognized leader in recruiting accounting, finance, IT and Business Professional talent for companies nationwide. We serve as a trusted advisor, partnering with our clients and job seekers to build relationships that last throughout careers. JustinBradley has been recognized as a Best of Staffing company for 10 consecutive years by Clearly Rated. JustinBradley is an EO employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.