The Senior Business Analyst is a member of this Company's Global Technology & Operations (GT&O) group, with a focus on media operations and content supply chain. The Content Solutions team finds and builds new technology solutions that allow the Company to adapt in a rapidly changing media industry. As part of that group, you will work with business users to gather requirements and work with development teams or vendors to implement new systems and features to make Company’s content supply chain more automated, efficient, and effective. You will work with Content Solutions agile development teams and stakeholders to ensure the solutions meet business requirements.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Work with business users and stakeholders to develop a deep understanding of their needs, processes, goals, and priorities.
• Document business processes and assist with process improvements.
• Gather and maintain business requirements with appropriate documentation (for example, a story backlog and acceptance criteria for an agile project).
• Act as a liaison for business customers in technology projects.
• Apply user-centric design principles to help create these product experiences.
• Act as a user advocate, leveraging user research methodologies and techniques to identify insights about users and how to build products that meet their needs.
• Quickly and iteratively create artifacts that illuminate user tasks, define proposed product functionality, turn business requirements into conceptualizations of the proposed product, and effectively communicate the overall user experience to the project team and our business partners.
• Work closely and efficiently with a cross-functional and interdisciplinary team that includes other analysts, designers, UI developers, architects, and distributed development teams.
• Lead backlog-grooming sessions to explain the business requirements to development teams and collaborate on refinements and clarifications.
A well-qualified candidate will possess the following:
• Bachelor’s degree required, Masters in Business or Information Technology degree desired.
• 4 or more years of related experience.
• Excellent communication skills for discussions, presentations, and documentation.
• Creative and innovative thinker.
• Self-motivated and able to work independently and in a team environment.
• Understanding of basic finance and experience preparing business cases / financial justifications.
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Experience in digital asset management preferred.
• Experience in live streaming video and / or working with OVPs (Online Video Platforms) preferred.
• Knowledge and experience with agile scrum methodology.
JustinBradley is an EO employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories