Bring your Elite e-billing skills to this Cleveland based firm with a large DC office. You'll be:
- Responsible for managing portfolio of client billing, providing status reports to management and attorneys as needed.
- Understand and comply with individual client billing guidelines.
- Proactively monitor E-billing progress, including status reporting.
- Revising and resubmitting short-paid and rejected invoices.
- Responsible for the analysis, coordination and resolution of billing issues, including ensuring appropriate communications with involved parties is consistently maintained.
- Ability to understand, communicate, and explain complex billing arrangements with/to senior attorneys and management.
- Process client bills (making/confirming appropriate edits to drafts).
- Review finalized invoices for quality.
- Ensure monthly billing is completed by firm deadlines.
- Assist billing attorneys with client requests including budgets, special requests and various client reports.
- Utilize accounting tools for tracking client specifics
- Participate in our customer support process
- A four-year college degree is preferred, with a minimum of two years’ experience in a finance, accounting or billing role.
- Must have strong technology skills, including MS Office Suite and an ability to leverage technology in work processes. Utilize accounting tools for tracking client specifics and for reporting.
- Position requires outstanding written and verbal communications skills, excellent organizational skills and the ability to strategize, multi-task and prioritize.
- An exemplary customer service mindset, be highly motivated, and enjoy a team-oriented atmosphere.
- Must have a commitment to proactive communication and exceptional follow through skills.
- Must be very flexible, self-motivated and highly committed to quality, customer service, teamwork and supporting Firm and department goals in a fast-paced environment.
JustinBradley is an EO employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.