- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our hospitality client is seeking an energetic and skilled an Art Director to be part of their talented in-house creative studio team located in their McLean, Virginia location. The Creative Studio is part of the Global Enterprise Marketing function within Global Marketing and Loyalty. The creative studio partners with cross-functional teams across the organization to build marketing platforms and consumer campaigns to drive consumer awareness, engagement, preference and loyalty. You will conceptualize, design and execute creative solutions that consistently and clearly communicate the company portfolio brand identity, positioning and messaging through all brand areas (including print, web, social media, events, B2B and B2C marketing collateral, internal marketing, etc.), and effectively communicate the strategic intent for each tactic. The ideal candidate will have a wide range of design capabilities and experience, with a solid background in visual communications, print, digital, social, branding and typography.
· Proactively understanding and gaining knowledge of our brands, target audiences and competitor activities.
· Develop creative ideas and concepts, often in partnership with the Creative Director and other Senior Designers and Copywriters.
· Collaborate with the Loyalty, Enterprise and Brand marketing teams along with other members of internal creative studio to understand business objectives, marketing objectives and creative needs to support a variety of direct response marketing campaigns.
· Liaise with internal stakeholders to interpret creative briefs.
· Develop compelling creative solutions across omni-channel touchpoints with a customer-first lens.
· Responsible for graphic design and direction, seeing all projects through from concept, design, production, completion and delivery.
· Present and provide business rationale for creative ideas to our internal stakeholders for approval and development.
· Evolve, revise or redevelop advertisements or campaigns in response to feedback from the Creative Director, or internal stakeholders.
· Assist the team with day-to-day production requests, including image selection and reformatting creative for various channels.
· Balance multiple projects successfully to meet deadlines and collaborate across multiple stakeholders with different priorities.
· Work closely and collaboratively with the ACD, Art Director and design/production team on all creative projects.
· Adhere to the company’s brand identity standards and guidelines, while helping to inform the evolution and extension of the visual identity.
· Interact with ACD/Art Director/Copywriter to develop creative concepts and executions.
· Work closely with project manager to keep all projects on track.
· Present design work at various stages to stakeholders for review and final approval.
· Use campaign performance data to understand the effectiveness of campaigns and apply key learnings to future campaigns
· Stay current on industry trends, particularly in the digital and social space; share ideas and recommendations for innovating new templates and design approaches
· Ability to work on multiple campaigns for various internal brand clients at once, often in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
· Strong presentation and communication skills with the ability to inspire and sell creative rationale to senior management, and cross functional teams
· Staying up-to-date with popular culture and trends
· Self-motivation, flexibility, stamina and the ability to adapt
· Confidence, enthusiasm and determination
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Resilience with ability to accept criticism of your work
· Market awareness with the ability to understand the target audiences
· Collaboration, with ability to work in partnership with stakeholders across multiple functions
· Ability to form strong working relationships quickly
· Strong portfolio showing a range of experience, concepts, and visual styles.
· Minimum of 5 years relative Design experience, preferably in a design firm, advertising or in-house creative department
· Experience working with a marketing department, understanding of business objectives and ability to find creative solutions to help achieve objectives
· Knowledge of design fundamentals, & messaging hierarchy
· Experience working on direct response materials and designing for a range of marketing channels including email, banner ads, social, landing pages, print collateral
· Ability to develop/present/pitch creative ideas
· Strong working knowledge of Adobe Suite.
· Ability to process and produce multiple projects in a short time frame- resizing art/layout accordingly to specs
· Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously under the pressure of deadlines.
· Strong communication skills with ability to work in a team environment
· Strong creative, organizational problem solving
· Experience developing rich media and other forms of online advertising
· Must be able to apply style guides creatively while upholding brand identity
· Have a strong interest in social and cultural trends and emerging digital technologies
· Strong attention to detail. Self-starter
· Animation & Video production experience is a plus.
· Experience supervising junior designers is a plus.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Have an interest in popular culture, new trends and styles
· Experience working at a creative agency
· Experience in hospitality or consumer brands
JustinBradley is an EO employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected employees
JustinBradley is an EO employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Since 2002, JustinBradley has been a nationally-recognized leader in recruiting accounting, finance, IT and Business Professional talent for companies nationwide. We serve as a trusted advisor, partnering with our clients and job seekers to build relationships that last throughout careers. JustinBradley has been recognized as a Best of Staffing company for 10 consecutive years by Clearly Rated. JustinBradley is an EO employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Arts and Entertainment