A JustinBradley client is looking for a creative Animator/Designer with experience in on-air graphics. We’re looking for someone who can take direction from a written or spoken creative brief and convert them seamlessly into engaging, on-brand graphics for a variety of media. The successful candidate should have exceptional design aesthetic, solid typography, animation skills and awareness of design trends and innovation. The ideal Animator/designer must have the ability to work efficiently and demonstrate a bias for action in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous, environment. Samples of work should demonstrate strong, clear design thinking, process, and solutions.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Interpret creative briefs and determine tactical requirements
• Conceptualize, develop and produce visuals based on requirements
• Clearly present ideas
• Create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media
• Ability to solve problems verbally and visually
• Work quickly and often under pressure
• Pay exceptional attention to details
• Collaborate with writers, designers, producers, web developers, motion designers, photographers, directors, and marketing professionals
• Prepare comps and presentation decks
• Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients
A well-qualified candidate will possess the following:
• Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Commercial Art, or equivalent.
• Experience with additional Adobe Creative Suite applications (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.)
• Experience in C4D a plus.
• 4+ years in professional commercial design, preferably with a marketing or creative agency
• Big, campaign thinking, that translates into any medium
• Solid layout, typography, animation skills
• Awareness of design trends and innovation
• Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Acrobat
• Experienced with Mac OS OR PC is fine
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Knowledge of latest technologies, methods and techniques
• Strong understanding of digital and social platforms as well as their use within marketing
• Positive “do what it takes” attitude and enthusiastic team player
JustinBradley is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.